GO! DO! LIVE!
Brian Davis dba Snoqualmie Valley Real Estate is licensed under Cook RE Services, LLC
Think you know where to Go in Snoqualmie?
See our list for new ideas!
So much to Do in Snoqualmie!
See our list for new ideas!
Find your Place today!
Your lifestyle home is out there!
Places to Go!
- Snoqualmie Falls Brewery & Taproom – Utilizing hops straight from Snoqualmie Valley, this brewery has a consistent variety of seasonal and speciality selections. There’s pub food to boot and homemade root beer (which we’ve heard is quite amazing).
- Salish Lodge & Spa – A gorgeous resort propped just above Snoqualmie Falls, this is THE place to go for all things pampering and relaxing. You won’t regret spending your next getaway or staycation at The Salish Lodge.
- The Bindlestick – Can’t decide between coffee or beer? Visit this quaint spot where you can get both. Also offering live music along with homemade sandwiches and bakery items.
- Northwest Railway Museum – Learn about the history and significance of railway systems within the Pacific Northwest. Locomotives and freight cars are just some of the unique pieces you’ll get to see.
- Sigillo Cellars – With a tasting room in the historic Sunset Theater in downtown Snoqualmie, this winery features grapes from 5 unique Washington vineyards. We think it’s the perfect way to end your evening.
Things to Do!
- Snoqualmie Falls – A 268-foot waterfall with an observation deck. (Be careful, you might get wet!) One of the most popular attractions in the state.
- Three Forks Natural Area – Over 200 acres of space, where the waters of the south, north, and middle forks of the Snoqualmie River meet. Offering up amazing views of Mt. Si.
- Snoqualmie Point Park – Some of the best views of Snoqualmie Valley and the surrounding mountain ranges. The perfect venue for you next outdoor event or simply a day spent exploring.
- Railroad Park & Centennial Log Pavilion – Located right near historic downtown Snoqualmie, this park features and rose garden and walking paths. The perfect spot to unwind during the day.
- Gold Creek Pond Trail – Right near Snoqualmie Pass, this hike is short and sweet. At only a little over a mile and zero to no elevation gain, this hike is is perfect for families. The beautiful, blue water of this “pond” will have you wanting to visit again in no time.
Snoqualmie recently ranked as the safest city in the state of Washington is an amazing town to put your roots down. Made up of Historic Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie Ridge, and unincorporated parts of King County, Snoqualmie has unique choices when shopping for homes.
Maybe you like charm and character? Historic Snoqualmie will be a great choice to start the search.
Looking for more space to roam or riverfront properties? The unincorporated pocket neighborhoods like Moon Valley or Ernies Grove could be a choice for you.
Dreaming of parks around every corner and homes centered around a bustling community? Snoqualmie Ridge could be for you.
Any direction you go, we can find the place for you to come home happy!
Mount Si High School is the sole comprehensive high school in the Snoqualmie Valley School District, serving approximately 1,900 students in grades 9-12. Opening in 1945, Mount Si High School offers a safe, positive learning environment with a comprehensive program to inspire learning and challenge students as they prepare for college and 21st Century careers. Students have access to rigorous college preparatory curriculum, exceptional career technical education programs, and a rich array of elective classes and extracurricular activities to expand their skills and interests. (from district website)
Mount Si Freshman Campus
Just down the street from main campus, this campus is currently housing the freshman classes. Once the high school remodel concludes the campus will become the third middle school in the district. You can find more information about the construction of the high school and capital improvement projects here.
Chief Kanim Middle School (CKMS) is serving approximately 800 students in grades 6-8 during the 2018-2019 school year. It has a caring, committed staff, relationship focused administration, and an engaged community of students, parents and local citizens who care about education for all youth and their families. Academic excellence is an expectation for every student at CKMS. All students, including special learners, at risk and life skills students, receive goal oriented instruction and a process for successful learning. An integrated curriculum with an emphasis on technology meets the needs of student learning styles, creating a solid foundation for lifelong learning. Proactive intervention programs, along with recent math, social studies, and science curriculum adoptions, have proven to be very successful at our school.
(from district website)
Twin Falls Middle School (TFMS) serves approximately 850 students in grades 6-8 and opened in 2008. Nestled at the base of Mount Si and Mount Teneriffe, students and staff enjoy scenic views from their classrooms and often share their grounds with a meandering herd of Northwest elk. The building’s modern design features include natural lighting, warm earth tone colors, and energy efficiencies. The school supports a collaborative teaching model to align instruction at 6/7/8 grade levels and in common content areas. This ensures consistent practices and common language for all students. Twin Falls Middle School offers a safe, supportive learning environment that benefits from active parental involvement. The school’s inclusive environment is based on academic rigor, collaboration, and the belief that all students will learn as they are engaged in core classes and exploratory classes. (from district website)
A large portion of Snoqualmie Ridge homes feed CVES. Located in the heart of Snoqualmie Valley with beautiful views of the Cascade Mountains, the school opened it’s doors in 2006 and serves grades K-5. Cascade View prides itself on a strong community of active learners, a large and loyal core of volunteers, and a motivated and dedicated staff. Welcome to the Cub family! (from district website)
We are very proud of Snoqualmie Elementary, home of 750 amazing preschool – 5th grade students and 79 dedicated staff members. Working together, students, staff, parents and the community provide a safe, nurturing and engaging environment which inspires creativity, academic excellence and an enthusiasm for learning. Our hard work has earned us a 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Washington Achievement Award for High Progress and a Title 1, Part A Award for the 2014-15 school year. Snoqualmie Elementary is a great place to be. -Principal, John Norberg (from district website)
Timber Ridge Elementary School (TRES) opened its doors to students and staff for the first time on August 31, 2016. The school serves students in kindergarten through fifth grade. TRES was constructed with support from the 2015 school bond and is located on Snoqualmie Ridge. The school serves as a prototype for the District’s technology initiative, for 21st Century learning as well as enhanced school safety. Every classroom is equipped with state-of- the-art instructional technology tools such as: interactive televisions, web-based tools, and engaging mobile devices. Also, TRES integrates new technology developed for school security, that has been implemented throughout Snoqualmie Valley schools. (from district website)
Mount Si High School Construction
Here is the campus looking north-west. Construction is ongoing with an anticipated opening fall of 2019. Find more information about this exciting project!
State of the art education in rural paradise
With tremendous community support the 2015 bond provides funding to build a new, expanded and modernized Mount Si High School facility on the main campus property at 8651 Meadowbrook Way SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065. The new school design will be built to serve up to 2,300 students in grades 9-12, providing more space for innovative teaching and learning, with a focus on enhancing 21st Century career and college readiness, and enhanced school safety and security features. The newly constructed Mount Si High School will open to serve students starting in fall of 2019.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Homes for Sale
Search for Properties in Snoqualmie