GO! DO! LIVE!
Brian Davis dba Snoqualmie Valley Real Estate is licensed under Cook RE Services, LLC
SNOQUALMIE PASS, WA
Think you know where to Go in Snoqualmie Pass?
See our list for new ideas!
So much to Do in Snoqualmie Pass!
See our list for new ideas!
Find your Place today!
Your lifestyle home is out there!
Places to Go!
- Dru Bru – Whether you’ve spent the day skiing, snowboarding, hiking or biking, this taproom has you covered year round. Knowledge brewers and welcoming staff make this brewery a local favorite.
- The Commonwealth – Fresh. Locally sourced. Inviting. Just a few ways to describe this newer addition to the Snoqualmie Pass region. Stop in for comfort food, coffee, and cocktails.
- Aardvark Express – A permanent food truck fixture here in the pass. Having opened in 2010, head chef/owner Dan brings together a fusion of Korean, German, and Pacific Northwest influence.
- Red Mountain Coffee – Quality coffee and warming stop in the Snoqualmie Pass area. We hear the huckleberry mocha is what Pacific Northwest dreams are made of.
- Pie for the People NW – Pizza pie that is! While it may seem small and tucked away (hidden inside a convenience store in fact), the flavors and portions are anything but. With names like Buffalo Soldier and David Bowie, these hand-tossed NY style pizzas are sure to keep you coming back for more.
Things to Do!
- Franklin Falls – At just two miles, this hike is both swift and stunning. The coniferous trees provide shade in the summer but don’t dismiss the winter icicle formations that can be found.
- Snoqualmie Summit & Alpental Ski Areas – The cure for winter blues? Skiing and snowboarding views. These two distinct options offers trails for every level of skier and snowboarder to enjoy.
- Hyak Sno Park – Who said sledding was only for kids? An old Milwaukee railroad stop turned sledding and tubing hill, not to mention groomed ski trail. Winter CAN be fun.
- Snoqualmie Tunnel – Another nod to the Milwaukee & Mississippi Railroad, this tunnel covers 2.3 miles. With temperatures much colder inside, you’ll definitely need a jacket. The tunnel is pitch black inside so flashlights or headlamps are a necessity. Are you brave enough??
- Kendall Katwalk – Calling all adventurers! This 12-mile hike covers a portion of the Pacific Crest Trail and is a stunning testament to the wonders of the Pacific Northwest. Wildflowers, forest growth, and views of Kendall Peak are just some of the sights waiting for you here.
Snoqualmie Pass has year round recreation and homes that fit all needs. From condos to cabins to chalets you will find a perfect mountain home option for you!
Easily accessible from Seattle and surrounding communities, Snoqualmie Pass is a destination area for outdoor adventures for all skill levels and interests. Whether hitting the slopes in the winter or hiking and biking in the summer, you will fall in love with Snoqualmie Pass!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Snoqualmie Pass, WA Homes for Sale
Search for Properties in Snoqualmie Pass